Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lil' Wayne Rikers Countdown: #1


As mentioned in the Throwback Thursday post (and my fb status) Lil' Wayne is free and was released from Rikers before my ass got out of bed. Alot happens when you sleep.

Compiling this list was tough in places, but from the beginning I knew "BM J.R." was going to be number one. It was a pretty easy choice, a. Its a freestyle b. Dude talks about Riken (Wheretheydothatat?).

"...I ain't tripping nigga, I play the corner like Ripken nigga
with the 40 .cal Ripken nigga, rip a nigga
flip ya vehicle, split ya windshield
wack ya baby momma but I let the kid live..."


Come on. That's a filthy line, and I love it. Secondly this line comes to mind:

"...and when we hungry you look like pie
sweet potato ass nigga, you lemon merangue, apple custard, cherry jelly
don't make me get the biscuit buster..."


I can't even fathom how many times I've texted that line. So with that here's Lil' Wayne's best song ever, off Tha Carter, "BM J.R."

1. Lil' Wayne-BM J.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment