Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wale Wednesday Uber-post


Once again I'm too tired/lazy to make several posts but I have a few songs today. I'll begin with Wale Wednesday, leading into a new Marky song and finish with a song that wraps up my day effectively... aka the usual.

Wale Wednesday:

Let me check my iTunes, to see what song I want to post. Check that, let me connect my iPhizzy-Phone and I'll post the most recently played... while it syncs, I'll guess it was the original mix of "Chillin" sans Lady G.

-Correction, I was off by one and "Nothing To Worry About" snuck by me.

Wale-Nothing To Worry About

New Marky:

"Louis Squares" off Journey To Markyland, USA: Rest Stop 2... Just an excuse to post more quality dmv stuff, ya digg.

Marky-Louis Squares

Obligatory day wrap up...aka scroll down to the mp3 if you don't want to hear about my life:

Today was the last final I was required to take, it was fairly simple and with any luck I'll get an "A" in the State and Local Politics... ironic now that I'm considering swapping the major. Anyways I also got a 90% on my term paper on The Chesapeake Bay Trust Fund (Ballerific). So after a great breakfast I cooked, I was forced to pack up the car say goodbye to the gf and kiss her goodbye (I know you don't care but whatever).

Long story short, after a 4 hr road trip, I'm homeskis now. So tired, about to turn on King of The Hill and fall asleep... alone for the first time in weeks... kinda weird.

Enough about me, I'm sorry here's some guy called Edward Sharpe his Magnetic Zeros.

Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros-Home

No comments:

Post a Comment